Dr. Hemalatha R
Manager – Learning & Development
After 12 years of experience in areas of Human Resources, Learning & Development across the knowledge industry, Dr. Hemalatha R has moved on to Mentor the Training vertical for various institutions and corporates. She has 5+ Industries, 50+ Institutions, 25000+ Participants, 20000+ Training hours, 10+ FDP programs, 25+ International Conferences across the nation in her basket for T & D, Consulting, Mentoring and Content Development.
Dr. Hemalatha has faith in the lifestyle of Experiential Learning has been known to convey learning with least intercession and is a more coordinate type of exploring. Her sessions are known to be thoughtful, intuitive, cheerful keeping the participants 100% fascinated. She has affluent knowledge in Human Resource Management taking care of different substance sets at distinctive levels at various institutions and corporate. She has experience in carrying Operational brilliance through procedure enhancements in various societies and change thoughts; bringing about substantial outcomes. She has excellent command on imparting the skills among the target audience.
She has experience in carrying an effective counselling by analysing the situation successfully through a proper procedure under various circumstances and change thoughts; bringing about substantial outcomes. She has an excellent command on making the participants to open-up completely which makes them comfortable and relieved.
- Ph.D in Management (HR) from Einstein International University, USA
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- B.com from Rastriya Vidhyalaya (SSMRV)
- Placement & Soft skills Trainer – at RV Group, New Horizon, Jain University, Amritha University, KSIT, JNC, Christ, UBDT, SDMs, RJS, BIT, AMC, Don Bosco, Nitte Meenakshi, DY Patil-Pune, Vellamal & RMK – TN, AJIET & Canara – Mangalore, SIT-Tumkur
- Training Consultant at AMC, RJS, BIT, and JNC
- Assistant Director – Admissions and Placement at AMC
- Assistant Director – EPGP Project, CMR-IMT
- Visiting Faculty at ICFAI & MAGNUS School of Business
- Assistant Professor at IBMR
- Academic Coordinator at TASMAC (PGDM: University of Wales), PD and Soft skills Trainer
- Process Trainer at AXA Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Keen Areas of Teaching & Training:
- Subjects: Principles of Management, HRM, HRD, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Leadership & Sustainability, Personnel Management., Compensation Management, Performance Management, Organisational Development, Organizational Behaviour, Business Ethics, Marketing Management., Retail Management, Ethics & Law
- Training & Development: Personality Development– Self Esteem, Self-Improvement, Self-Motivation, Self-Development, Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude, Communication, Leadership, Team Player, Personal Effectiveness, Goal Setting, Be a Winner
- Training & Development: Soft Skills – Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, E-mail Etiquettes, Time Management, Stress Management, Group Discussion, Leadership Skills, Team Building, Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, Interview Skills, Listening Skills, Motivational Skills, Customer Service and Orientation, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Cross Cultural Differences, Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Training: LLW: Love-Life-Work, Happiness Workshop, Health Management for Corporates, Work Life Balance, Effective Team Building Skills, Happiness at Work, 3Ds: Dedication-Determination-Decision, Adaptation, Creativity in Organization, Communication skills at different levels, People Management, Perception, Negotiation Skills
Research Interest / Consulting Area:
- Woman Empowerment
- Training & Development
- Stress Management at various industries
- Human Resource Management
- Studying on the impact of new interventions in Digital world
- Digitalization: Industrial Revolution
- Job Satisfaction and Motivation
- Exit Interviews, Talent Acquisition through Alumni Engagement